|Changes to AZ TPT Reporting Effective July 1st
The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) has issued changes to the Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) licensing and reporting requirements, effective July 1, 2016, that will affect TPT filers. Some of the most important changes are outlined below.
Additional information about the changes can be found on ADORís website.
- All businesses must file by location number on the city detail section of the TPT return. The location number can be found on your TPT License. Taxpayers registered on AZTaxes.gov may access their location list online.
- Businesses with only one location must file theTPT-EZ simplified form (replacing the Form TPT-1) for reporting periods beginning on or after June 1, 2016.
- Businesses with more than one location have two major changes:
- Returns must be filed electronically via AZTaxes.gov; and
- The TPT-2 return must be filed (replacing theForm TPT-1) for reporting periods beginning on or after June 1, 2016.
Return to Financial Update